Sausage Corn Chowder Soup Recipe
Corn Chowder Soup Recipe Ingredients
* 1 pound bulk pork sausage
* 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
* 4 cups cubed peeled potatoes (1/2-inch cubes)
* 2 cups water
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
* 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
* 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
CORN CHOWDER SOUP RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. First of all in a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the potatoes, water, salt, marjoram and pepper.
2. And then bring to a boil. Next is to reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Add the corn, cream -style corn and milk; heat through....enjoy the corn chowder with sausage !